Last minute decision to do Nanowrimo (o;

nano

So I’ve decided to do Nanowrimo at, em… 7:43pm on the 31/10. What have I got to lose apart from whatever social life I had.
My name on there is daviddelaney70. Only 50K away.

Good luck to all who are leaping into it.

, , , , , , ,

1. #1 by Cole on October 31, 2014 - 8:28 pm

Awesome. You’re abo1ut to learn a lot about yourself 🙂 Good luck! I’ll be posting later today along the lines of The Last-minute, Ultimate Nanowrimo Survival Guide… if you need some inspiration 😉

2. #2 by virgobeauty on October 31, 2014 - 9:05 pm

Good Luck.

3. #5 by Kat on October 31, 2014 - 10:20 pm

Good luck, David! I’m doing it for the 5th year in a row. This will be my least prepared year so far.

4. #6 by Rebecca Bradley on October 31, 2014 - 10:28 pm

Good luck! I look forward to hearing how it’s going. I’ll be attempting it in spirit on an ongoing piece, which is against the rules, hence I can’t officially join.

5. #7 by aetherhouse on October 31, 2014 - 11:02 pm

I’ll friend you on there. I’m musemorgan 🙂 Good luck!

6. #8 by sabrinawrites1 on November 1, 2014 - 1:32 am

good luck!

7. #9 by phantomwriter143 on November 1, 2014 - 1:46 am

Good luck!

8. #10 by Candice Coates on November 1, 2014 - 5:02 am

Congrats on your decision! I am sure it will bring you nothing but grand rewards. I mean, when has being creative NOT been rewarding? Happy writing 🙂

9. #11 by Zakia R. Khwaja on November 2, 2014 - 10:55 am