The Vanishing Book Cover Reveal #bookcover #writer

I am so happy and proud to announce my book cover for ‘The Vanishing’. It was designed by a fantastic graphic artist named Johnny Digges. His design is exactly what I wanted in terms of mood and atmosphere and I couldn’t be happier with the result. So follow the link here to find Johnny and be sure to hit him up for any future book covers and design.

So here it is… Let me know what you think?

TheVanishingCover-Mockup-Red-brighter

, , , , , ,

1. #1 by Charles Yallowitz on February 1, 2015 - 10:29 am

Reblogged this on Legends of Windemere.

2. #4 by winterbayne on February 1, 2015 - 6:40 pm

I like it! Edgy.

3. #6 by helen on February 1, 2015 - 9:04 pm

I think its great…good use of colour so i think it will stand out and its suitably creepy and eerily sinister having the woman against the back drop of the city skyline….

4. #7 by Kat on February 1, 2015 - 11:09 pm

I like it! Its very dramatic and eye-catching.

5. #9 by suecoletta on February 2, 2015 - 8:58 pm

LOVE it! It sets a nice creepy tone. Immediately I’m wondering what happens to that girl. He, and you, did a really great job!

6. #11 by Chelsea Brown on February 6, 2015 - 6:04 am

The cover looks awesome, how exciting for you. ๐Ÿ™‚

7. #12 by Heather Burnside on February 16, 2015 - 1:57 am

I love it, the colours are great. ๐Ÿ™‚

• #13 by David J Delaney on February 16, 2015 - 9:29 am

Thank you. I’m going to be happy to finally release it in two weeks