Finally released my Debut Novel The Vanishing

The Vanishing by David J Delaney
Okay, if you follow my Facebook posts you’ll know that I’ve had a disastrous 48 hours with a computer that decided to retire without telling me and taking half a book of edits and dropbox uploads that didn’t seem to work all of which resulting in a missed pre-order upload date…. I am sure glad it’s over. Luckily I had a print out of all my edits so took a notebook computer I never thought I’d use again and wrote like a maniac. 11 hours later I had them done, another read through and I was finished.

Not wanting to tempt fate any longer I decided to publish. I had no reason to hold the book back any longer.

So if you’re interested in checking it out please follow this link here http://goo.gl/qn3M6Y

It feels good to finally publish ‘The Vanishing’… now it’s time to start the next book…

, , , , , , , , , ,

1. #1 by Charles Yallowitz on March 12, 2015 - 9:24 pm

Reblogged this on Legends of Windemere.

2. #4 by Steph H. Barker on March 12, 2015 - 9:30 pm

Congratulations on publishing. Enjoy writing the next one. πŸ™‚

• #5 by David J Delaney on March 12, 2015 - 9:33 pm

Cheets Steph. I’m really happy its out and the new ones already started πŸ™‚ I’m addicted now

3. #6 by callummclaughlin on March 13, 2015 - 12:28 am

Congrats! πŸ™‚

4. #7 by Alicia Butcher Ehrhardt on March 13, 2015 - 12:36 am

I’m sorry – that must have been a horrible period for you, especially how missing the pre-order affects your ability to use it again.

But your backup systems worked – and remind the rest of us to double and triple backup frequently, and ALWAYS HAVE PAPER BACKUPS

5. #9 by Caffe Maggieato on March 13, 2015 - 2:01 am

Glad to hear you got everything sorted out in the end. Thank goodness for backups! Congrats on getting that debut out! I’d love to interview you for Behind The Scenes, if you’re interested. Let me know snd we can talk schedules. πŸ™‚

6. #11 by Henrietta Handy on March 13, 2015 - 8:42 am